1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rar files extacted how burn ps2? - nuff said (no bin no cue)

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by Jazz!?, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Jazz!?

Jazz!? Guest

Hi,

I want to burn a cd game. I've extracted the single rar file and the results i get are (in files and folders):

AUDIO
    FMV1
    MODULES
    DATA.ZIP
    SLES_523.42
    SYSTEM.CNF

... basically i want to burn this game onto a cd-r so i can play it with Swap Magic... can any1 send me to a step by step guide or something to help me out or just reply??... help would be much appreciated. (i've already searched the forums)

Thanks a lot

2. mrguy

mrguy Member

What u unzipped was the image, u didn't need to unzip it, just burn it to a disk

3. wonder05

wonder05 Member

You need to create a BIN/CUE image from those files. Search for CDGEN. Once you have that program installed, you'll need to drag all of those files into CDGEN. If you plan on booting the game without a modchip (eg. with the knife method) you'll need to right click system.cnf (in CDGEN), click properties, click "Fix LBA" and change it to 12231. Then go to file - create image (or somthing like that). Choose where you want to save it, then wait till its finished. Burn the resulting BIN/CUE files with nero (Make sure you use the 'Burn image...' option with nero.

4. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

hey jazz mrguy is right do wat he said.