1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RAR TO ISO HELP

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by silosmith, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Paesano

Paesano Member

DragulaAC, i unzipped all the files in the folder (before i had a chnace to read ur post) then i used DVD Decrypter it seemed like everything worked i burned it to a disc and it wont play in my DVD player or my computer...so i extracted all the files off the disc back onto my computer using DVD decrypter and I only got VIDEO_TS...theres no audio and it doesnt play in any DVD player.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2005
  2. Paesano

Paesano Member

now i tried to use DVD Shrink the movie played in the preview perfectly then i went to backup the disc and at 100% it said "DVD Reallocation Failed"

anybody have any suggestions???

3. tonton93

tonton93 Member

hi i have a game (naruto 2 on ps2)with this file extansion .rar but the size is big approximatively 1.5GO i can browse this file with dvd decrypter (it's recognize as an iso file with the good size 1.5 GO);i also can burn it BUT when i try to read that game with my PS2(with a magic swap to read backup disc)it's not recognize as valid ps2 games.
    i need help please on this forum or on MSN or PM me.
    (sorry for my english i'm french)

p.s:when i try to extract the RAR FILE i have a lot of folders with text files video files but i don't have an image file with the good size(1.5GO) but i have a lot of .bin files.
    thank you for all the people who can help me :)
    karim