1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ratchet and Clank and MGS Portable OPS

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by solidusxx, Jun 5, 2007.

1. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

Dont work Im running firmware 3.40 OE-A and I try to run the isos but I get a black screen and they dont load. My other games work fine but I just got these awhile ago and they dont work.. Any suggestions?

2. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

Ok Since Im running 3.40 OE-A I thought it would run any iso but Im guessing now after doing a lil research I have to use DEV hook. On dark alex's site theres DEV.51 and the louder version 2. But what the heck do I do with these files? Is there a FAQ on this?

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Do you have a game UMD in and do you have no-umd turned off? Try changing the kernal and stuff.

4. solidusxx

solidusxx Member

Yes I have a game UMD in not sure if its set to "no-umd" off, but if my other isos worked, ie, dbz another road, smash tennis, etc, then it should be correct right? Im a newb at this I dont know about changing Kernals and stuff but I can learn fast, any quick suggestions?

5. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

I havent really read all th comments yet. so... MGS Portable ops doesnt work with No-UMD on. And Ratchet and Clank is a weird game... Google it up you have to set CPS speed at 222 or 333 and set Game folder to 3.xx instead of 1.5 and for me i had it set to 222 and had to do fake region to Europe...I though UMD game were region free. but idk. google it up and look around

O yea n to change CPU speed Hold R while turning it on.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007