1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ratchet and clank size matters cso

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by glenquag, Apr 17, 2007.

1. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

okay so i ripped my game and when i put it in the iso folder and go to it under it loads the gameboot and after the gameboot it goes black and i have to coldboot my psp. Oh and im on firmware 3.30oe-a and all my other games work.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

tried that it still did the same thing

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i have no idea then, try different settings urself

5. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

This is another one from ephumuris that worked for me with Harvest Moon.

One of the greatest things about OE FW's is the Recovery Menu. You access this by holding the right trigger when you turn your PSP on. Not from sleep mode but from OFF.

If you look under the Configuration section there will be a "Use NO-UMD" option. If this is enabled then certain ISO games may not work. I found this with GTA: Vice City Stories, not sure about anyone else. Disable this option and make sure you have ANY UMD in the drive when you try to load your ISO. Even the Demo UMD will work. NOT a movie UMD as far as i am aware.

Also under Advanced, then Advanced Configuration, make sure "Plain Modules" is ENABLED.

User "shriek" has reported that for him, using the Recovery Menu, Configuration Setting and changing the Game folder homebrew Kernel to 1.50 instead of 3.03 worked.

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

yeah lol i know i've tried using plain moduales and i always have umd in the drive with it disables but somehow it wont work...its a cso file by the way, it's only like 216mb which is pretty small, but i've tried others?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  7. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

can someone help me who's got this working?? I've just tried another one to no avail.