1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ratchet and clank

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bullix, Feb 25, 2007.

1. bullix

bullix Member

hey guys i need so serious help, i got the ratchet and clank size matters iso. and it's doing exactly what everyone else has bees experiencing. "black screen" um, i'm runnign on 3.03oe-A and when i go into the recovery, under the option "CPU Speed" all there is when i enter, are the words "No yet"...does this mean i can't change my speed to run this iso? or do i have to upgrade to 3.10 first

2. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

i am playing this very game on f/w 3.03 oe-c.i changed cpu speed to 333.all is good

3. bullix

bullix Member

I understand that, but it doesn't solve my prob. i don't seem to have the option to change my cpu speed...under the cpu speed option in the recovery menu all there is, are the words "No yet" typed up exactly as i have it, my wording isn't a type...
    DARK_ALEX PLEASE HELP

oh and i'm still not able to play umd movies from the U.S on my U.K psp, and i've tried ever combination possible
    Dark_Alex where are you???