1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ratchet & Clank 3 connection error. Not DN@S

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by teggy, Nov 24, 2004.

1. teggy

teggy Regular member

Ok it patched and backed up fine, am using dvd loader 5v3no pn to boot it. The single play sound skips a little and online gives me an error on the initial connection to the network. It says error please make sure all network equipment and cables are connected or something along those lines. But I just before trying this played Smackdown v Raw online... what's the deal?

2. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

burn the game at 1%. online play u may have to patch the DNAS u can find it here http://www.ps2ownz.com and it tells u everything you wanted to know about online play with a back up

3. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

the sound skips it may be your lens or u made a bad back up. you always burn at 1% it takes a while but it is worth it

4. teggy

teggy Regular member

I know how to patch and back up. The media can burn from x2. Every backup I have works, its just hte online bit doesnt connect for this game, it's not a DNAS problem cuz it doesnt connect in the first place.

Others have had this problem I think, but i'm gonna try another burn anyways if that doesnt work then meh, just have to play the single player.