1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ratchet & clank size matters......

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by LUFFYPSP, May 12, 2007.

1. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

hello evry1...

anyone has finished playing r&c?? i m stuck at the challax planet trying to beat the boss(the flying jet-like green coloured boss).In other words, the 1st boss on the planet( i dunno if there any other boss than tht coz i m stuck here)...

any1 got ideas on how to beat him?? any strategies??

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

Yeah, it was pretty annoying to beat him...but really all I did was use the Dual Lacerators (Lacerators upgraded to Level 4, they turn into dual) and the Electroshock Rockets. You keep on strafing until you see him fire the laser, then you jump and then jump again in the air to dodge. Ignore the two guys that get dropped off every now and then off to the sides, they always get killed by the dropship's laser. Just concentrate on the dropship. Hope that helped...

Last edited: May 12, 2007
  3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

i also used the dual lacerators. but where to get the electroshocks rockets?? n when the boss have 1/3 of his life he is using the random laser plus the 2 stpid guys laser is pointing at ratchet n thets when i alwayz KO'd...