1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ratDVD wont burn error occured please help!!

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by dnc991, Jul 30, 2008.

1. dnc991

dnc991 Member

Im new to using ratDVD. I recently downloaded a DVD with menus and everything. It came in ratDVD format so i downloaded the software with the intentions to burn it onto a DVD. so i pressed the ratDVD to dvd icon and it started to convert fine.after it was done it told me that it converted fine but didnt finish and left me with the directory with the converted files. Its a file thats called VIDEO_TS and inside it are various files like VIDEO_TS.BUP and VIDEO_TS.IFO and a couple others. So where do i go from here i just want to make a working dvd with a menu and stuff. I dont really care to find out what the problem was THE MAIN PRIORITY is to get this dvd burned and working.so should i use some kind of program like DVD Flick to burn it or what.

Thanks

2. ferguj1

ferguj1 Regular member

If the conversion was successful, then you can use ImgBurn to burn the VIDEO_TS file to disk, no problem. ImgBurn is free and can be downloaded from the AD website.