1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate your P2P

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ag22, Jan 8, 2005.

1. ag22

ag22 Regular member

There are a ton of P2Ps out there and I have downloaded a fair share of them. I would like to start a thread in which you grade the P2Ps you have used. You donthave to list them all, but the main ones would be nice. Member to take into consideration, DL times, content, spyware, and ease of use,

1-10 grading scale

Kazaa 1 (spyware)
    Kazaa Lite 3 (corrupteed content)
    Ares 4 (limited content, spyware)
    Beazr Share 3 (spyware)
    iMesh 1 (spyware, limited content)
    WinMX 6 (content)
    Limewire 8 (no spyware, good content,good dl times)

2. dude845

dude845 Regular member

sup k i use winmx no spywear,vires,or any other stuff ive heared bad about kazza and imesh, livewire so ive only used winmx

3. fbi114

fbi114 Member

grading scale - 10 to 1... 1 being the best...

KAZAA - 3, too many viruses)

IMESH - 5, good choice of file but... not good enough!!

Bit torrent (use with bit comet) - very wide range of file selection.... just need to have the tight download client, i recommend bit comet

MIRC - 9 an all rounder, very good speed... a decent range of file selection... oh did i mention GOOD SPEED

EMULE, EDONKEY & SHERAZA - 6 probably the best if u r looking for various types of files (i mean u can find ny thing form this software... i am not kidding!!) but it is the worst if u want high speed... u need to be patient when u r downloading form this software!!

4. fbi114

fbi114 Member

ooopppsss made a bobo :) gardign scale... 10 being the best... sorry once again