1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rawdump 2.0 error

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by chibi81, Jul 15, 2007.

1. chibi81

chibi81 Member

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help here. I have purchased the LG-8164 dvd drive and have already installed it into my computer. I have dled framework 2.0 and successfully installed that too. I then proceeded to run rawdump2.0. When i click start dump it recognizes the wii game inside the dvd drive and displays the name of the game and then the lower right corner says "finding seeds"; however, at this point i get an error message everytime that says
    "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close automaticalled.
    An attemp was made to move the file pointer before the beginning of the file."

What does that exactly mean? how do i correct this? By the way, the error msg that comes up is in a dialog box labeled as "microsoft .NET Framework" at the top - does that mean it has something to do with framework2.0??

2. chibi81

chibi81 Member

sorry i have found the solution to switching to PIO transfer -

3. dbustos1

dbustos1 Guest

wanted to know if you ever figured out what happened with that message that you got with the burning of the wii games,becasue i am having the same problem