1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rawdump 2.0 help needed

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by mattep123, May 17, 2007.

1. mattep123

mattep123 Member

Hey all, I'm attempting to rip and burn my first wii game and running into a problem. Every time I attempt to use rawdump2.0 to rip the game, rawdump will properly find the drive that has the disc, and will say right below the pull down tab for drive selection "Wii disc found" and will say "getting DVD name" in the bottom right corner. No matter what I try, I cannot get rawdump to start running properly!
    What I have done:
    I have an LG drive
    I tried changing IDE primary and secondary's transfer mode to PLO only.
    I have tried fusking around with different methods to get the disc to read-IE. clicking start dump and THEN inserting disc, inserting disc THEN clicking start dump. I have tried different timings too, the damn thing still WILL NOT WORK!!
    I've tried redownloading net framework

So I was wondering if there was anything I haven't mentioned that I should try, I pretty much have gone through all threads on here that have any mention of rawdump problems and nothing works for me.

Any help would be very appreciated.

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Wait!? It says that it's getting DVD Name? If it is saying that, then it is working just fine! It will find the DVD Name, and sometimes it will take a minute, and then it will say what game is in the drive, and that it's dumping it!

3. mattep123

mattep123 Member

4. mattep123

mattep123 Member

Yeah, Dav, it shows that message THEN shows the faulty drive, and it still won't load the disc

5. Alliana

Alliana Member

Have you installed .net frameworks 2? I had problems until I installed it, now every wii image works perfectly.