1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RBH Xbox 360 Hack

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Daemon.Tsukiyama, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Daemon.Tsukiyama

Daemon.Tsukiyama Member

Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me more information on the RBH 360 Hack. I have tried searching for information on it through Google and DuckDuckGo, but I have had no luck on finding any information. I know about the Jtagging method, however I also know my xbox has been updated to far to take advantage of that. So any links to information or first-hand information would be very helpful, thank you.

2. chriswhit

chriswhit Regular member

Its actually RGH(Reset glitch hack) google that and ull find a bunch. heres a link theres probably better around. fair warning if you do this hack you wont be able to go on line after. noticed a diff post. if your just flashed and the flash is up to date just go on xbla and get the dlc the normal way. yes ull have to pay for it but if you do it another way and then go on line you'll mostlikely get banned making the dlc no good to you.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012