1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re-analysing disc

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ptog, Oct 26, 2004.

1. ptog

ptog Member

Hi all, I have been using DVD shrink without a hitch for ages, but I am trying to copy Secret Window and am having a problem....
    The analysis that shrink had done doesn't work-it just shows a green screen, so i want to re analyse it. However, when i try to do this, shrink says that it's already analysed and does;nt give me the option to analyse again.
    I have tried to locate the file where the analysis's are kept but try as i might, i cannot find it.
    Can one of you clever people please help???
    I am using DVD Idle Pro as my decryption breaker.
    Cheers lots
    Paul

2. Mpdogg25

Mpdogg25 Guest

I would try using DVD Decrypter. The few times that I have had errors with DVD Shrink I have used Decrypter to get an image file and then drag and drop that file onto the DVD Shrink console.

3. S2K

S2K Regular member

analysis files are in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DVD Shrink. you can safely delete all those files.

4. ptog

ptog Member

I dont wish to use DVD decryptor, but thanks anyway.
    Nice one S2K, I have found the files now so that is excellent-Is there anyway to know which film goes with which file-it seems the files arent kept under thename, but under some funky numer and lettering.
    If you dont know, thats fine as I can solve my problem by deleting the whole file. However, if i dont have to delete all i wont as i have around 210 analysis's stored in there!!!!!
    thanks again for all your help