1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-flashing Samsung ms25

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by coryjb69, Jan 8, 2007.

1. coryjb69

coryjb69 Member

Someone please help me. I flashed a ms25 samsung with xtreme 5.1a firmware tonight and it read a backup 1 time i think the fast aspect of 5.1a is the problem so I am trying to flash again with 5.2b but every time I run mtkflash w /m xtrem52.bin (xtrem52.bin is the name of the new firmware which i installed my original key into) It gives me the 2 choices of drives 1 being sec slave and 2 being xtreme master just like before. I select 2 and it says port 9000 master a0
    which is the same thing it did when it worked but it stops there. When I flashed with 5.1 it went to updating 0%-100% on all 4 banks.So I have tried the enable 0800.iso disc on verbatim dvd+r dl same media as my games and nothing helps i get stuck in the same spot every time it tries to read backups for 10 seconds and says open tray but reads originals perfectly. someone please help me!

2. modster

modster Regular member

first you need to read all psotings on this web site. I have answered this question in other postings.

make sure you burned the 0800 iso @2.4x on verbatim DVD+R DL media

1. turn on pc and boot from floppy disc
    2. at the A:\ prompt => turn on you xbox 360, make sure that xbox dvd is connected to your PC via sata
    3. count to 10, then insert the 0800 disc and wait exactly 5-6 secs (Don't wait too long or too short, I ran into this issue myself and it drove me crazy)
    4. you are ready to update

cheers

3. coryjb69

coryjb69 Member

i have done that over and over and nothing seems to work

4. coryjb69

coryjb69 Member

I have tried the 0800 method over and over but it pauses once it recognizes the drive and will not go any further i boot to floppy turn on 360 wait 10 seconds insert 0800 iso on 2.4 verbatim dvd+r dl
    wait 5-6 seconds hit eject and then try to flash but nothing happends someone please help me