1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone - General discussion' started by petecody, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petecody

petecody Guest

hi to everyone, ive got a iphone cect p168 and cannot put any music on it, ive try every thing gonig and it show up, nothing in on it, it just says empty, can any help, cheers gina

2. salinger

salinger Regular member

Hello Gina. I hope that i can assist you considering the fact that i won an iPhone and have worked with numerous other ones. Your problem is apparently not a major issue, but just a simple lack of instructions. What you have to do is plug your iPhone to your computer or Mac using the provided USB cable. Then wait for iTunes to start up or open it yourself. MAke sure the iTunes version is above 7.4. I would recommended getting the latest edition. Once that is done and the iPhone is visible in the iTune menu, simply click on the iPhone icon. iTunes should then open a window that will give you basic statisctics about your iPhone. NOw just simply select the MUSIC tab and check the Syncronize all songs" case. THis should then upload the songs in your iTunes library to the iPhone. IF this tutorial was not helpful, please do not hesitate to contact me again. I also provide assistance in numerous languages, incluing french, german, and evidently english. Good luck.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.