1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re sharing pay server c line

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by digimax1, Jun 8, 2012.

1. digimax1

digimax1 Member

hi guys , just wondering if its possible to re share c line ive brought ..the line ive brought is off a guy who is running his own server from a dream box . if i set up my pc has a server could i add my c line , then create f lines for my own and a friends box so we can share the sub we paid to the pay server. would be nice if it can be done without being detected.cheers

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

in short, no as the provider isnt that stupid, one cline per box per sub, now you can have the same cline on two boxs, but the boxs cant be on at the same time,lol times are tight, but going half on a cline which is prob about 10 quid per month, jesus you from cavan? ha ha

3. darn24p

darn24p Regular member

lol @mickah. if u get caught trying to re share ur line most servers cut u off with no explination and keep ur money i for 1 no ppl that have tried and been caught as it shows as more than 1 ip trying to connect to server per line as everybox has dif ip

ps alot of servers offer extra lines @5er as long as its used in same household

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  4. birdman991

birdman991 Member

Full Uk and Euro Card share server.
    ukcardsharecccam.co.uk
    monthly subscriptions