1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

re:slayers

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by skpippins, Mar 15, 2004.

1. skpippins

skpippins Guest

hi guys i need help wth slayer.this may be stupid but i nstalled the evecuter 2.3b lite with switch and i flahed the bios also.now if i want to install slayer does that have a bios also because i dont want to mess up my bios that is already in there its working fine .more or less i need to get a dashboard in now and im not sure what steps to take.evolution x or slayers.not sure what the difference is.thanks for all your help out there i wouldnt have gotten this far without your help pippins

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

slayers does have a bios option but t does not affect your chip unless you select that option. so do not select that optiona nd you'll be fine. Slayer's is a lot easier to install and not only installs evox but also XBMP and other progs too. its very easy and you must be the stupidest motherf*ker if you mess it up because its very easy to navigate and such.

PEACE

3. skpippins

skpippins Guest

thanks i wasnt sure if when i put cd it automatically installed the bios too.so i guess when it reads the cd i can choose optins.thanks.now how do i burn it to disk

4. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

the instruction should have came with the file itself. its in the instruction file that is in PDF format follow the instructions on there an you'll be fine. You'll need Nero becauase its better to use it to burn these types of files.

5. skpippins

skpippins Guest

yes i have read and tried now im on my fourth type of cd still no luck.well ill keep trying thanks

6. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

well what media are u using the best one that seems to work on xbox's i tried out is the 4x momorex cd-rw disks they havent failed failed for me.

7. skpippins

skpippins Guest

im using memorex dvd-rw also memorex cd-rw sony cd-rw verbatim rw.when i installed the bios i used imitation dvd+rw took a few reboots but got it.damm cant recognize cd all the time.plus the slayers is preconfigured for roxio which i hate but i just closed that out and used nero.still nothing.i guess im up for another late night again