1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-Starting a Bit Tornado after running out of space

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by jagman55, Apr 16, 2014.

1. jagman55

jagman55 Member

I like Bit Tornado for very simple bit torrents.
    But occasionally, I run out of space on my bit torrent disks and I can not find any way to RESTART when it gives me the message "No space left on device".
    I can go to PREF and change the drive but I need then to RESTART without going to the page where I downloaded it and I did not SAVE the bit torrent.

Anyone had this problem and how to get it going again if you did not save the torrent file??

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

they have there own forum if nothing comes up here

i use utorrent it doesn't have that issue unless i delete the pre allocated files to clear space from low or slow downloads,i can right click on the torrent that's loaded in utorrent's window & select from the right click menu "force recheck" so see if it has that option

3. jagman55

jagman55 Member

That feature is on most all the bit torrents except Bit Tornado.

The others that have the re-check are the ones that 'mass' download in a big window, Bit Tornado is a single window only doing one download/torrent/ at a time.

Where Bit Tornado comes in handy is when you have only one torrent to download.

thanks