1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RE2 - Little Black Book, Troy and other problem DVD's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sean5775, Jan 5, 2005.

1. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

Quick question.

If I was to backup just the movie part of the disk, no extras, no menus, Is this going to work in DVD Shrink, or do I still need to follow the other steps found in other threads on the subject?

2. DVDeviant

DVDeviant Member

I had no problems with DVDShrink and Little Balck Book or Troy....but I did with RE2. You'll probably have to use VOB Blanker or the newest version of DVD Decrypter. DVDShrink would not finish analysing the disc after opening, so I couldnt choose movie only anyways. Transcode RE2 w/ VOB Blanker.

3. wolfniggr

wolfniggr Regular member

Troy shouldn't be a problem for anyone with shrink or decrypter. Try the new decrypter for RE and LBB.

4. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

Sorry I only seen that some people had trouble with Troy, I probably won't buy it anyways, but I did get Little black book backed up with shrink and decrypter and my copy of RE2 should be here in a day or two. I just wanted to know what I had to do is all. I rarely back up the extras because I do have the original if I ever want to see them, which is very rare. But I have VOB Blanker and it looks like a program I can use often because I like the way it works or at least the way I have heard it can work, havent used it yet.

5. sanityx

sanityx Member

i used vobblanker for resident evil 2 then used dvdshrink and burned it with clonedvd2 cause somtimes dvdshrink messes up the burn for me vobblanker did not however work for troy

6. wardair

wardair Member

had no trouble with troy shrinkk and decrypter llb shrink anydvd running in background and burn with decrypter

7. derryl

derryl Member

I don't understand why some people don't have any problem with the DVD TROY and shrink and others do. Including me. Never had any problems before.

8. curtiscd

curtiscd Member

I have had problems with little black book and RE2. I am using dvd43, dvd decrypter, and dvd x copy platinum. All seem to have a problem. I get a message that reads "Can not read title TS#1, dvd may not be completely decrypted. Does anyone have an answer and a solution. I have also tried the new 4.1 version of 1clickdvdcopy. Hope someone has a solution. Thanks

9. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

did you download the new dvd decrypter?

10. greddyevo

greddyevo Guest

i tried litle black book yesterday and it didnt ripp i used the decrypter and dvd shrink and it didnt work can sum 1 help me?

11. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

I have now done Little Black Book and Troy with DVD Shrink and NERO both work fine. I am still waiting for my copy of RE2 which seems to be the one that everyone is having trouble with. Hopefully I will get it in the mail tommorrow.

12. derryl

derryl Member

sean5775

What are your settings in DVD Shrink 3.2? I still can't explain why some people can't get the DVD troy to analyse just by using DVD Shrink. Could their be different versions of the DVD that would cause this?

13. curtiscd

curtiscd Member

I have downloaded the new dvd decrypter. It seems to work just as well as the old version, but still has some problems with RE2.