1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reading dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by davvymac, Mar 16, 2005.

1. davvymac

davvymac Member

hi hoping for some help.
    i get copied movies on dvd of a friend i have managed to reproduce most using nero however lately some dvd,s cannot be recognised by nero and i cant copy it to my hard drive please help

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Try DVD Decrypter.

3. davvymac

davvymac Member

cheers squizzle just tryin it now it is currently copying with nero but there were some failed messages i.e. file system parsing failed
    then it mentions iso read mode???????????????

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

ISO is an image file that would already be on your hard drive (a movie you ripped). Never heard of a system parsing failure. Just did a search, apparantly it's what breaks your ISO image apart into DVD files. Try Decrypter, it's not as picky as Nero with stuff like that.

5. davvymac

davvymac Member

cheers the dvd worked even with read errors on the burn sorry to be a pain but do you know any reliable ways of getting good quality movies off the net i am sick of lining other peoples pockets to buy dvds

6. davvymac

davvymac Member

cheers the dvd worked even with read errors on the burn sorry to be a pain but do you know any reliable ways of getting good quality movies off the net i am sick of lining other peoples pockets to buy dvds