1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reading problems on certain games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ilovepan, Nov 9, 2007.

1. ilovepan

ilovepan Member

Hi, im sorry if i duplicated thread but i couldn't find anything like my problem.
    So, lately i've burnt new games for my 360. Some of them works perfeclty and some have strange problem. the probalem is when i play in certain moment i got error (reading problem) and game turns off, other backups works perfectly. i burnt them on same dvds and same speed. what could cause that reading problem ?

2. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

try cleaning the discs before you rip them to your computer. if it copies a bad section it will burn that bad section just giving you a reading error. also remove and marks (markers, labels,etc) marks on the tops of your discs those will put those off balance usually from reading at the end of discs.

3. ilovepan

ilovepan Member

if it brunt dvd with bad section can you fix it somehow ?

btw. can it be download error that causes game to stop reading ?

4. momhoener

momhoener Regular member

It might be but sorry you cant really fix the problem because theres no way of finding it. The disc thinks it's all correct but it isn't. So it's not going to tell you where the currupt data is. Try ripping your own discs with a sh-d162C. that way you discs will be always perfectly stealth and never corrupt.