1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready to try and flash my 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tate1411, Jan 15, 2007.

1. tate1411

tate1411 Member

Hi guys, I am very familiar with flashing a regular xbox but just got a 360 today and am trying to understand the process. Could someone point me into the right direction as far as what is needed. I was reading about having a pci sata card to connect the 360 to the pc. Then I got all sorts of confused. I think its because some steps are for backing up a game, some steps is for flashing the 360. Could someone please clear me up a lil. Thanks.

2. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

well if you see smoke thats bad

3. pmaknelho

pmaknelho Regular member

I saw a good video on youtube that had written directions available on a website

4. modster

modster Regular member

dude,

search this darn forums. I don't know have many times I have explained how to flash in details. Very detailed instructions.

Don't just post and ask for help before searching the forum. The instructions are all over this forum. Do Searching!

cheers

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  5. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

You can check out 360 Mods, I have been going here to get help with Flashing my system, and they have helped me lots. DO NOT GET THE SATA TO USB CONVERTER I warn you! I bought it, and have had tons of trouble Flashing my system. I did some research, and found out that the SATA to USB Converter will not work for Flashing your System. So, if you don't have SATA ports on your Motherboard, you will need to buy a SATA PCI card. Go to 360mods, and look around in the forums on what kind to get. 360mods is a really good place to go, if you need help.