Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Ranger243, Apr 26, 2004.
Im using DVD Shrink and Decrypter how do I burn a movie I have a DVD Rom and a DVD Writer. thanks
There are guides here:
Here is the quick way to do it w/o Nero
1. Make a folder on your Desktop> call it Rip Movies
2. Insert Movie in either DVD burner or DVD-Rom and click cancel when it asks you what to use to open the movie
3. Open DVD Shrink> click Open Disc> Shrink does quick analysis
4. Movie Only Option
a. Go to Re-author and Click
b. Under Main movie slide the main movie to the left under DVD Structure
c. You can now remove the languages you do not want and the audio you do not want.
5. Click Backup and go to burn setting and disable Nero if you have Nero
6. Click SelectTarget Drive> click Iso Disc Image
7. Select Target Image File> Browse>Desktop> Rip Movie ( file you made)
8. Make sure Launch DVDDecrypter is checked to burn the output image
9. click O.K
10. It will know do analysis and then encode the movie and automatically burn with DVDDecrypter.
I did this at work and I might have left something out but this is the gist of backing up your DVD.
Hope this helps
Make a folder to Rip the movie into and make sure that you have enough HD space available also.
Separate names with a comma.