1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

realize functions that iTunes could not do

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by slowie, Oct 26, 2007.

1. slowie

slowie Guest

You must have met such situations when you use iPod. Anyway, I always encounter them and always make me crazy and desponded. Sometimes, you just want to back up one copy in case your computer crashes immediately. Sometimes, you just want to transfer the music or movies to another computer because you want to enjoy them in your office. Sometimes, you just want to copy some your favorite music from the computer and listen when visiting your relatives. Sometimes, you got two iPods and want to copy music from old to new. Sometimes, you just want to transfer songs to your iTunes for managing your iPod better. I assure there must be some other situations we do not meet. All those desires could not be realized with iTunes.

Is it really difficult to realize those desires? I dare not say “Yes” unless meeting such acute and perfect pony, Xilisoft iPod Rip which really makes up the shortage for iTunes and add more features. I am confident that you guys will find a new sky. With Xilisoft iPod Rip, you can not only transfer iPod music but also video/podcast/TV program to your PC. It support transfer among several iPods, as well. To my surprise, all functions for iPod are applicable to iPhone.

Now I got one. Therefore I am sure that once you try it, you will love it at the first time. Anything is impossible! 
    Try it at ***link removed***

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2007
  2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

spam and spammer removed