1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really annoying

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by mischeif1, Sep 15, 2011.

1. mischeif1

mischeif1 Member

so i got a new hard drive for my 2nd console. copied all my game saves over to new hard drive. went to play a few games and it says corrupted files. so i went into the settings on the dashboard checked the saved files and profile save and it dosent say corrupted. i have been searching for days over the internet for a solution. i dont have a banned console. i have turned machine off while its saving. but when i put the new hard drive back into the older original console it works. ?????? please help any ideas

2. ps355528

ps355528 Regular member

there is an answer to this problem.. but I can't remember what it is.. something to do with file signing on the hardware serial numbers or something.. it's seeing the saves like they are coming from a different xbox/account or something.. pretty sure there are plenty of guides how to solve this.. but I don't own one of the hateful unreliable things so I don't even look.. hunt the repair/mods area and you will find your answer.

3. mischeif1

mischeif1 Member

Maybe but i dont think so cause thats to do with licensing i guess ur thinking of or ownership. Only thing i can guess is maybe my machine has been flagged checked on xval but im not offically banned . Or since i have had this drive for years maybe its been used on a banned console i had 3 years ago.