1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really, How stable is the Wiikey?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by kogepan32, Mar 8, 2007.

1. kogepan32

kogepan32 Member

Ok i was this close to buying a wii with Wiikey installed. Then people are saying it's still unstable. So for those who has wiikey installed already, could you please tell me if it's stable enough to buy now?

thanks!

2. monteca

monteca Regular member

i bought a cyclowiz...it was DOA.....put a wiikey in and its worked good so far...havent had it long but it hasnt given me a problem

3. kev1031

kev1031 Member

hey,

do you notice your system is vibrating more playing backup games than original games. Original games play more quietly. what do you think the problem is?

4. dakster

dakster Member

I put a wiikey in this weekend, and the only problems I've had is very, very occasionally when I put a disc in I get a read error and have to restart the system. Never a problem during gameplay, and 99% of the time this doesn't happen. After rebooting, the same disc works fine. I would say I'm extremely happy with the wiikey.

5. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I had a Wiikey installed Monday. So far I haven't noticed any problems, but it's only been 2 days. The only issue I noticed is that it seems Wii backups take a few seconds load up in the Wii menu.