1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really inportant

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by matrixb17, Aug 3, 2007.

1. matrixb17

matrixb17 Guest

im scared to install cause i was going to get the lumines game i have version 3.50 and before i install this what is the purpose of it and is it a good idea what is CFW 3.52 M33 Installer ! and what does it do

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

The purpose of it is so you can play iso games like you asked in your other thread...You need Lumines to downgrade to 1.50 which allows your psp to run unassigned code, and also enabling your psp to play downloaded games as well as homebrew...Once you downgrade using the 3.50 downgrader and the Lumines game to 1.50, you would then install a custom firmware such as 3.40OE-A, or 3.52M33-which gives you the benefits of having a firmware that is more recent with the features you are already accustomed to using 3.50....So, if you have an opportunity to get that Lumines game, you better snap it up right now, because they are becoming very scarce...