1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really need help avi porblem

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by rippman, Mar 21, 2004.

1. rippman

rippman Member

hi i downloaded a movie and i watched it in the format it was then put it on vcd ok everything works fine!!went into tmpgenc to merge and cut the files together didnt check it burnt it with nve and watched it and there was a massive chunk missing at the end so i tried goin into nve and the putting the original avi files together in nve then burning it to hard disk still a bit missing at the end so then i go into tmpgenc dvd author do the same in that burn it to a dvd and still bit missin at the end checked original so many time nothing wrong not a glitch not a square or any thing out of place but when ever i try to put it to dvd it wont work oh and also tried to convert to dvd in tmpgenc plus but it wouldnt even let me open it it said file not supported please pleas help.

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

Wow. That has to be one of the longest sentences I've ever tried make sence of.

3. drchips

drchips Active member

Hiya RWG,
    I know what you mean..

It dat noo-fangled stream-of-consciousness riting, innit!!!

You really need your cryptographic and semantic hats on when dealing with THAT.

Whoooeeee.

4. gotisos

gotisos Guest

huh, what's dat der porblem y'all having wit understanding what dat der youngn' trying da tell ya.

Who says ebonics doesn't work?

5. pbailey

pbailey Regular member

If i recall correctly tmpgenc plus can be pretty picky about the settings of the video. G-spot is a free d/l and identifies the video and audio used in a particular file.

Check that and post what it says, that's all the help i can offer.

I think nve would have accepted the video because it only transcodes, not a proper job from what i've been able to understand, but i'm still a learner.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2004
  6. rippman

rippman Member

i know that the file is divx avi
    and i put it through nve and put it onto vcd but when i done it it must have done something because all avi divx films i try and do that with then join in tmpgenc but misses massive chunk at end has n e one got an idea of another transcoding program i can use other than nve???