1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really Need Help With PSP 2.50 Downgrading - I'm A Noob!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Brad92, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Brad92

Brad92 Member

Hi, thanks for taking your time to read this. I own a PSP with 2.50fw. It is not a TA-082. I have an ISO of the game MLB 07: The Show. I have a 1GB Memory Stick PRO Duo. Many people have advised I first upgrade to 2.71 before then downgrading to 1.50. I have always been sent the same link to download the file "8046_EBOOT.PBP". However, when I load this from my PSP it tells me that the file is actually "Update Version 2.00" and that there is no need to update. I also downloaded Dark_Alex's 2.50/2.60 - 1.50 Downgrader. But, I do not have access to a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Can someone please help me, Much Appreciated. Thanks.

2. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Hey Mate U Posted in The Wrong Area U Must Post this in the MOD & Firmware Discussion And Before Posting Do Some Searches Cause u Will Find What u Want.....Thanks

3. Brad92

Brad92 Member

Oh yeah sorry didn't realise. I have searched but I don't understand completely - I'm very new to this.