1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really weird problem burning xbox360 games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Creepy84, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Creepy84

Creepy84 Member

Im loosing my patiense here :(... My burning allways stops at 24%... it says error: crc-error. it stops with allmost every dvd and 000 files. Only game i have burned is rb6:vegas. Lost planet,Gears of war, advanced warfighter and dead rising got this crc-problem.

I dont think its beacause the crc-error beacause over hundred people seeds all of these files. I have tried using cloneCd and img-burn.

Any ideas, please

2. atomick

atomick Regular member

What is the actual file type you burn? It should only be the .dvd file.

3. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

burning at slower speeds could help like 2.4x on aone discs but i know peeps say for verbatim burn at 4x
    or just get the sammy drive flashed with kreon

4. steimy

steimy Active member

try this.
    1. change the .000 file extension to a .ISO (note, to do this you have to make sure that your settings for you folder are not hiding known file extentions or the rename will not work right)
    2. get and install IMGburn V2.1 (yes i know there are newer versions available)
    3. open IMGburn and manually set the layer break
    ools-->settings-->write-->layer break. Check user specified and set it to 1913760. Click ok and burn as normal. This is only necessary the first time burning a 360 game
    4. burn the ISO file (if your DVD has a max speed of 6X or 8X then i suggest burning them at 4X