1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

reauthor a SCENE in a dvd?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by dante1st, Mar 31, 2005.

1. dante1st

dante1st Member

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but is there anyway I could a edit a particular scene in a dvd movie? For example, would I be able to add like a 'fast-forward' effect to it, where I can pick the point where the movie would basically fast-forward for just 5 seconds, then select where it would resume normal speed? Are there programs that lets you edit scenes in movies? I can't just edit the whole scene out with Shrink because I do need the scene, it's just a specific 5 second portion of the scene that I would like to make less noticeable.

Just let me know if there any DVD editing programs like this, I really appreciate it.

2. oracle

oracle Member

If I really understood, u r looking for a hw tool to ff a selection.
    My opinion is tah you must edit the movie, isolate the desired scene, replace the original with the accelerated one and recompile the project.

3. dante1st

dante1st Member

That's so simple yet makes perfect sense. Ok now does Shrink let you do this? I'm guessing I need a separate program for this right?

Thanks for your help.