1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rebug 4.53 help

Discussion in 'PS3' started by alinavier, Nov 29, 2014.

1. alinavier

alinavier Newbie

I have rebug 4.53, and I really hope im not asking a question already handled and if it is I apologize now, the problem is some of the games that ive downloaded ie destiny, require you to be signed in to psn. how can i get around this if it is even possible? also, if I were to upgrade rebug, would it screw up my ability to play all the other games I currently have in my external drive? again, I hope i have beaten a dead horse with this question and thanks for any help

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

i dont have rebug bat cant you use the 4.66 spoofer?

3. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

destiny requires you to be online because the game downloads a 15 gig file from psn to install the game on your hard drive so your hacked console won't work

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

5. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

the 15gb size is false for the ps3 that is... the digital game is around 8gb in total from psn.... if you have the disk theres few updates and around 200mb download from psn and install from the disk thats about 6gb.... either way you get the 8gb for destiny on the ps3 thats the base install... as for rebug you can play online with just 4.60 spoof or get the 4.65.1 REX/D-REX and use that...

heres a quote from reddit about the install its from october...