1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rebug 4.53 question.

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by alinavier, Mar 27, 2014.

1. alinavier

alinavier Newbie

First sorry if this was asked somewhere else, but im running rebug 4.53 with multiman 4.55. im running out of storage space and was wondering if i could transfer all data from my games to my external hdd and still have them run? is there anyway to run them directly from the hdd without installing them in the internal hdd? again, sorry if its already been asked, Im relatively new to the scene

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  2. biglo30

biglo30 Regular member

Um are you sure your running rebug 4.53 because Im pretty sure they havent released anything in a while now.

But anyway I think you will be fine if you move your games to an external hard drive, you might have to reinstall them again after you remove it from the internal drive mainly because thats how the system works because these games were meant to be sold in disc format and then they are automatically installed on the hard drive in order to speed things up. With that being said I havent used my system in a while so I cant really be to sure if my answer is accurate but What I think will happen is that the game shouldnt have to reinstall on your internal hard drive because its already installed, so that should free up a whole lot of space for you instead of having that big file on your hard drive and the game installed. So you should be fine.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014