1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rebuilder-cce installer

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Doofy, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Doofy

Doofy Regular member

I have a question well more a bit of advice really I have just come across a link to download an installer which claimed to setup dvd rebuilder and cce ready to go simple. I tried it and yup it does what it says on the tin installed it ready to go worked first time. Now the question is if i legally own the cce it installs would i be ok to use this installer or what i be in murky waters legally wise. Just a query any thoughts would be welcome

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Disclaimer: I am NOT a lawyer!

As long as you have a license for the version of CCE being installed it should be perfectly legal. Keep in mind, what you own is just a license.

3. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Doofy,
    any chance we could have a link to that installer?

4. Doofy

Doofy Regular member

yup this is the one i found on another forum seems to take all the hassle out of setting it all up, but here you go

oops forgot to check if it is against the rules so i removed it

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Burn rubber that doesn't mean warp speed[/small]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004
  5. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Thanks Doofy, I'll give it a try.

6. Doofy

Doofy Regular member

let me know how u get on with it the only thing i found was the cce passes is set to 4 default but it seemed to work ok

7. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Excellent..! This is the first time that I got these damn programs to work. It had better be good 'cos it's just taken 5 hours to complete.
    It's burning to a disc right now, so when it's finished I'll try it and let you know how the quality is.
    Nice one Doofy.

8. Doofy

Doofy Regular member

well the forum i got it from swears it works, I did it the way from afterdawn and it worked great for me. I havent used i this way so good luck m8 let us know how it goes

9. agent-k

agent-k Regular member

Just had a look at the movie and I have to say WOW..!
    I didn't expect it to be much better than dvd shrink but the quality is amazing.
    The picture was so clear and sharp and the colours are a lot better. The whole picture is brighter.
    I've been trying to use these programs for the last couple of months but have never been able to get them to work, although I was not really that bothered as I was happy with shrink.
    Excellent program but I will only be using it on huge files as it took 5 hours to do Good Will Hunting which was just over 6.6Gig
    Thanks again Doofy..!

10. Doofy

Doofy Regular member

Glad it worked for you mine never takes 5 hours but it may be because cce is set to 4 pass, but i think your'e better off asking one of the experts on that, I just prefer to backup my dvds this way. Like you i am very impressed with the quality

11. robtmsstt

robtmsstt Member

Hey Doofy is it possible you could tell me where you looked to find that? im tryin to get DVD RB to work