1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebuilding ISO help QUICK!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by PDOWNZ, Jun 18, 2007.

1. PDOWNZ

PDOWNZ Regular member

I have just downloaded MLB 07 the Show and i burned it to a DVD at 4x using DVD Decrypter and I use Swap Magic 3.6 and when i press X on the Load Program Menu It takes like 10 secs and then sometimes it says INVALID PS2 DISC or It loads as if it was a valid PS2 game and then it give sme a Black Screen of death...sooo What should I do i think it might be a problem with the ISO

2. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

Does pressing the special (square) button work instead of pressing x to play.

Ok I see you have already tried that as you have started other threads.
    A word of advise on the forums, you don't need to post your questions in 3 different threads.
    One will suffice, if anyone can help they will.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  3. PDOWNZ

PDOWNZ Regular member

lol i posted one like 4 days ago and no one answered lol so thatz why i made a topic ion each thread so can you help me and i have already tried the square button but didnt work lol

4. svtstang

svtstang Regular member

Dowload Gnie's Expert tool and rebuild the iso. If the MLB iso's TOC size is in fact the probelms, the tool will remove dummy data etc and make you a smaller working iso. Dont have the name and dont know the TOC size, worth a shot though.

Here is a tool pack I made for God of War 2....has Expert tool somewhere in it lol. All you need to do is pick the cddvd5 shrinker plugin, then go through the steps. Very easy. Also, enable the trumpent under sounds or you will potentially run into problem.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21432317/GOW_tools.rar