1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rebuilding PS2 game, Bully

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by eyek, Jan 19, 2007.

1. eyek

eyek Guest

Hey,

I am interested in rebuilding my ISO of Bully, I have extracted all the objects of the ISO into a folder. Now I just wish to rebuild them into an ISO format so I can burn them to DVD and I can play with swapMagic on PS2. Before anyone tells me DVD/ROM-Gen. I can no longer find this for download. Cheers.. Would be much appreciated if you could help me out here. ps. Along with a rebuilder what other program will I need to make a fully functional DVD that will run on PS2. Cheers.

2. MSAA9993

MSAA9993 Regular member

Have you got the Orginal/Official Bully PS2 Disc and backed it up on to your computer?

3. eyek

eyek Guest

Hey, I downloaded the ISO, I unpacked the objects contained in the ISO using IsoBuster. I then want to turn the unpacked objects into a new DVD ISO, which can be burnt to DVD and then played on my PS2 using swapMagic. Cheers.

4. MSAA9993

MSAA9993 Regular member

An easier way is to Burn the ISO in DVD Decrypter. Just set the Mode to WRITE and burn the ISO to disc using the slowest speed onto a Blank DVD.
    If you need more help just ask.

5. eyek

eyek Guest

The whole reason I wish to rebuild the disk is because it is 4.31GB in size.. I am using SwapMagic which is like 4.34GB TOC.. or summit, my theory is that the Bully is stuttering and freezing due to being too big.

6. MSAA9993

MSAA9993 Regular member

7. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

I have been running my back up of bully with swap magic 3.6 with no rebuilding required.

8. MSAA9993

MSAA9993 Regular member

Same with me, though im in UK and i burnt Canis Canem Edit ISO to disc using DVD Decrypter and burning at 4x Speed. No problems.

9. eyek

eyek Guest

was ur version 4.31GB in size.. The iso size?
    Also, what do u run it under? NTSC? PAL? Or Normal?

10. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

can not remember what size it was ran it from my original disc. I live in the uk so i run under PAL but my TV can run NTSC so it does not matter which version i run

11. MSAA9993

MSAA9993 Regular member

My ISO for Canis Canem Edit is 4.31GB. For video mode I set it to PAL (Since I Am In England) Never had a problem yet.

12. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

Yeah just checked mine it is 4.31GB and as MSA i have never had a problem with my back up

13. eyek

eyek Guest

I have burnt to Verbatim 16x DVD-R
    Every copy I make using Alcohol 120% ... Every copy I have made works fine. I have about 6-7 over PS2 ISOs which burnt flawlessly using the same things. Hmmm

Should I try burning with Nero?

Also, DVD Decrypt never works with me.. Every time I wish to burn I always get an Error.. Which sucks :(

14. MSAA9993

MSAA9993 Regular member

15. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

if you need to rebuild a game in the future there is a very handy tool called gnie rebuilder you can try a few clicks and game is done download it from http://www.savefile.com/files/9958278

16. eyek

eyek Guest

file not found.. :(

17. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

I have over 25 PS2 DVD back ups all burned on sony DVD-R media via Nero and have no problems with any of them

18. Biggie76

Biggie76 Regular member

19. MSAA9993

MSAA9993 Regular member

If that dont work I think you need a different ISO if you downloaded that from a Torrent site or back it up again if you have the original.

20. eyek

eyek Guest

This is the second time iv downloaded the ISO using newsgroups.. Very stable way of downloading.. I never touch torrents due to slow downloads etc. Thanks for the help boys.. I hope I can get something working here.. Any place u can direct me for help with DVD Decrypter because every time I wish to use it.. I open it, and I select te image.. but when I try burn I get a massive error message and the program fails.. SOO ANNOYING