1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rebuilding ps2 game ?, R U Crazy

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by kuruption, Apr 6, 2005.

1. kuruption

kuruption Member

iv been reading all these forums saying that you have to rebuild ps2 games just to burn them , i just use the program that i got with my burner so why does every 1 have to rebuild them

2. Burnt-Out

Burnt-Out Member

Some games but not all need rebuilding. From my experience some games even load faster if rebuilt.

3. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

Because some of the newer games has to be rebuild some video companys has some of there games with files that can not be copied by burners.There are doing this to make it harder for people to just copy them so to copy this title you got to walk a longer route.Game devolpers will continue with these tatics for now.Most game will copy normally some have to be rebuild.Dont worry most games can be back up the normal way it's only a few titles that have to be operated and rebuild.

4. kuruption

kuruption Member

oh so this method is just new, well i couldnt burn god of war because it was too big , not because it was copyright protected, and i heard it cuts out at a sertant point is that true???

5. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member