1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rebuilding uefa champions league 04 05

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rico134, Feb 17, 2005.

1. rico134

rico134 Regular member

i have rebuilt the iso image of uefa champions league and i get two files named star.000 and another which is just called star.after the ms dos process i get an iso named star.iso. i then used nero and burned at 2x but when i put it in the ps2 using swap magic dvd version 2.0 it goes to the pink screen after i press the x button and im pretty sure i followed winning11s instructions accurately and incase ur wondering im using maxell 1-8x dvd-rs.this is becoming annoying as im wasting more and more dvds to get a pink screen help would be appreciated thanks

2. steimy

steimy Active member

check the post in the DVD Backup section on burning Shadows of Rome. there is a link on one of the pages for DVDRick's site. there are a bunch of patches that will save you the trouble and i think i remember seeing one for that game.

3. rico134

rico134 Regular member

thankyou i will let u know if it works later on thankyou for the link steimy

4. steimy

steimy Active member

No problem man. I have only been backing up stuff for about 6 months now myself and i have learned so much from the peeps here at AfterDawn, i just try to give back when i can.

5. rico134

rico134 Regular member

thanks again it works no pink screen this time get in!

6. monkijin

monkijin Regular member

hiya i have had a go at rebuilding this game using cdvd generator i now have 2 files named w.000 w.001 on my c drive
    i have read that you need to merge them in ms dos for which i havent got a clue about can someone give me any tips as how to do this.
    regards
    .dave

7. rico134

rico134 Regular member

if the files are on the c drive type cd c:\ afterwards underneath put COPY/B W.000 + W.001 W.ISO Underneath it should say w.000 again just wait till it says one files copied and then burn your new iso in this case w.iso

8. monkijin

monkijin Regular member

CHEERS RICO 134 WORKS A TREAT.
    ..........................DAVE

9. Oo00oO

Oo00oO Member

hi..im new to this site and a rookie at backing-up, i backed up NFSU2,THUG2,DJFNY,Raw vs Smackdown and TigerWoods 2005 all succesfully simply using nero then copy DVD,but i have had some problems recently backing-up Mercenaries and UEFA 2005, i have used a patch to try and back-up Mercenaries but to no avail, i got the patch to work but the ISO i burned crashed sooner then the unpatched one, maybe this is because of my DVd-R's ? I have just downloaded DVDricks patch for UEFA but when i run the patch there is an error, i think maybe because of the name of the ISO i ripped, should i keep it as its defaulted name or rename it to something else, im in urgent need and any help would be really appreciated :)