1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebulid image of game help plz.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by aL1En, Feb 2, 2005.

1. aL1En

aL1En Member

Hi guys.

I need help with rebulid image of Second Sight, i'm useing Swap Magic 2.0 for DVD backups, but SS don't boot with SM 2.0 and i was read on www.swapmagicfix.com then i must rebulid image of this game to work properly, i never doing rebulid and i'm lame with this case.
    http://dt.nskmatrix.net.pl/SecondSight.txt <---- ok here i have all what i must to do but i can't find anywhere this Sony CDVD Generator 1.50 :( only have version 1.20, i was try rebulid image of ss but no success, plz guys i need to know precisely what i must to do :( if any would help me i'll be appreciate that.

I was trying on http://www.ps2ownz.com/forums/ but they delete my topic and all post where i plead help :(

Greetz!

2. dolittle

dolittle Member

alein,there are all kinds of post on this do a search there is a good one on rebuild starwars battle front. copy game on hd open iso buster, open file u saved right click the red iso tab extract all files to a folder on your desktop. open cdvdgen drag and drop all files, in the same order they where put on original dvd into cdvdgen. fill out your volume, slus, 20889, playstation. push record button u will get 2 errors then you be able to generate files. this takes a few min.when done yoou will have 2 or 3 files second sight.000,.001,.002. now go to windows start button click run type in cmd. then @ dos screen type in cd c:\ then second sight.000 + second sight.001 + second sight.002 second sight.iso. push enter your file will be craeted on your c drive, burn with dvd decrypter

3. aL1En

aL1En Member

ok thanks dolittle ! i try this, hope so the ss boot up.

4. aL1En

aL1En Member

ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh !!! i love you dolittle and Winning11 for nice tutorial !!! now SS booted up perfectly, one more time thanks guys for help i'm appreciate that, thanksss !

PS. ISO of SS after rebuliding have a 1,238,335,88, before SS have 4GB+, its that correct ? game is working with no problems, well i think is all ok.

Greetz.