1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent Problems With Fuji

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by joe_99c, Jan 24, 2005.

1. joe_99c

joe_99c Member

I have been using Memorex and Fuji and Verbatim for about 200 DVD's. Id say about 25 verbatim, 50 memorex, and the rest fuji. I had early problems with verbatim so i switched to memorex which was good, but then i found fuji was cheaper. But just recently i have been having problems with playback, i tried upgrading dvd xcopy, i tried switching to decrypter and dvd shrink and still same problems. im pretty sure its the media because i played the video_ts file on the hard disk and there is no skipping or freezing. so it happens either during the burn process or its the media. What would be the best dvd +r 4x media out there, the cheaper the better!! also, i think i want to get the epson printer that prints on dvd's. so is there media that is cheap, printable, 4x, +r, and THAT WORKS GOOD!! any help or input is appreciated! thanks

2. kchev

kchev Regular member

3. kchev

kchev Regular member

4. joe_99c

joe_99c Member

are the ones from ridata printable?? the rest were either 8x or -r. my burner doesnt support 8x, i didnt install the firmware upgrade. and also i have bad luck with -r's.