1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recently downgraded. Need help on where to go next.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by FF7Turk, Jun 29, 2007.

1. FF7Turk

FF7Turk Member

When I got my PSP, I stupidly upgraded and had to wait a month for the downgrader. I want to make sure I don't mess up again, so if you could help me out here, I'd be grateful.

PSP firmware version: 1.5, successfully downgraded from 3.11 using the Lumines trick.

My PSP is that TAO-820 thing. The one where you can see the number on the inside of the UMD slot. I've read that this version might have some problems associated with it or something.

Things I want to do:

I want to play PS1 ISOs on my PSP.
    I want to be able to play SNES/Genesis/GBA ROMS, etc, on my PSP if thats possible.
    I want to be able to play the official PSP games that I enjoyed on my official PSP firmware, such as Sonic Rivals (2.80) and Aedis Eclipse (3.11).

Is there a way for me to be able to do all of that now? I'm a newbie at this, but I have enough knowledge to read and understand how to downgrade my PSP, so hopefully there's something available that will meet my needs.

2. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Upgrade to custom firmware