1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reciever doesn`t display audio tracks after ripping?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by arch3, May 25, 2003.

1. arch3

arch3 Member

I ripped clockwork orange using smart ripper and ifoedit.I didn`t take out any of the audio tracks as i`m not shrinking it and ripped it to 2 disks.Everything worked out fine but ,while i can select between 3 different audio tracks,my audio reciever only displays the center channel as being active-even though 2 of the 3 tracks do have audio in the right and left speakers.Whats up with that?As a side bar i`m just wondering-if you keep all the audio tracks then you should have the various selections eg. dolby 5.1,stereo,french etc. correct?I`m asking because i wonder why people take out the various features unless they are trying to shrink it?Any illumination would be apprecited. Arch

2. MikeBUK

MikeBUK Guest

Even if you shrink it the audio should remain the same as the original. Sounds like you have a problem with your sound card or speakers or burner. Try another program like DVD Shrink to test.