1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

recoding issues this is bizzare

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jazzablk, Jun 8, 2007.

1. jazzablk

jazzablk Guest

hey guys
    i am attempting to backup a 3 disc set the 1st on encoded burnt ok when played in dvd player there was a lot of issues picture distortion track skipping audio issues... the 2nd one encoded and burnt good played it through the dvd player and its perfect.....the 3rd was similar to the 1st track skipping ect ect....why would the 2nd source work perfectly and the other 2 are giving me these issues.....there region 1 where i live is region 4 but im not sure wether it is a regional issue or not due to the 2nd source works fine....all the original backup source cds are in perfect cond and im using the exact same blank dvd to the others....after the encoding if you look back through my previous threads you will see a error # i hit cancel starts to write in the lead and the tracks eventually but i am bamboozled why these other 2 dvds wont read corretly...my previous posts are regarding the same source back up i managed to get them going knocked out a few extras 8.7gb back up source using 8.5gb blanks....any idea what the heck maybe going on with these other 2 dvds weird ehh!!!!

2. attar

attar Senior member

Are you using DVDFabDecrypter to rip the disk.
    Insert disk, run program, select 'Full Disk'
    http://209.172.35.173/download/DVDFabHDDecrypter3108.exe

Are you using media 'Made in Japan' or 'Verbatim' and burning at 4x maximum.

Most problems come down to poor media burned too fast.
    They might play ok on a PC, but fall apart on a standalone player.