1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Record Now Deluxe error while burnign Superman 2

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by loxley32, Sep 11, 2003.

1. loxley32

loxley32 Member

Hi ... I downloaded the 30 day trial for Record Now Deluxe and made 2 more coasters. On Superman 2, I got about 35% complete when this error reported: "Error 10 at Sector 106 8208 Command: 2A Sense: FF ASC: 02 ASCQ:OE" that is very similar to another errot I recieved before, and I am recording at 1X, after using DVD Decrypter and DVD2ONE. Any ideas? Maybe it could be my media, please look this item # up on Ebay (2748525576) and this is the auction I won to get these DVD-Rs. I DID successfully back up a movie allready and several PS2 games.

2. XrichardX

XrichardX Member

This is more than likely a scratch on your Superman disc. Check the surface and see if there's any dust or scratches on it, and try to clean it if there is. Hope this helped!

3. loxley32

loxley32 Member

Hi .. that is not the problem, it is happening with Superman and Superman 2 ... these discs are brand new, in perfect condition. I think it may be the blanks that are the problem. I will see ... thanks for the help though.

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Are you running ANY other programs during burning - multitasking ALSO a screensaver etc....

Depending on the specs of your PC this can cause errors like this.

Also, what burner are you using - maybe you require the pxengine update to cure your problem.....

Have you tried burning with ANY other program?