1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Record Now Guide

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by firewire, Jan 14, 2004.

1. firewire

firewire Member

I used to swear by Nero for burning all my movies but have found but have found Record Now has far greater compatiblity with more stand alone players. For those interested here is a guide. http://www.chrismccann.co.uk/recordnowmax.htm

2. baabaa

baabaa Active member

LOL....there's another satisfied customer that has been converted to the brighter side of the force.........

Glad the guide has helped you on your way.......happy burning.....
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Beware of the Pixies - they move in over night and turn your life upside down

[​IMG] [​IMG] [/small]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2004
  3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Didn't you write that one baabaa? I just emailed Chris not too long ago thanking him for the guide (I just recently started using RecordNow and love it!) and he said you were the party to blame for the guide. Thanks partner.

4. firewire

firewire Member

Don't know if Chris is a member of this forum but if you are many thanks. The guide was excellent.

5. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Nephilim

Yes I wrote the Recnow and Nero guides, The basic guides were written and Chris put in the finishing touches/edits and layouts etc............

Chris did the hard work for the site and added all the other info (and to be honest has done a great job in presenting it all and made it very EASY reading).

firewire

Chris is on the forum......but you'll have to figure his nick out......'guides' will give you a clue.....
    You can always send him a pm OR email him via the site....

Thanks for the feedback, and glad it has helped.
    Nice to hear that people are using them, and having good success......

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Well you both out-did yourselves because those guides are foolproof. If a person can't figure it out with them then they should sell their DVD burner and stick to checking e-mail and surfing the web.

7. baabaa

baabaa Active member

LOL........cheers for the praise (much appreciated)....and shall pass it on to chris......

There should be some more being added soon:

The problem is trying to keep up with the updates etc....makes it difficult to write a generic guide.