1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Record problem

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by bj123, Aug 24, 2004.

1. bj123

bj123 Guest

I am using a TV tuner , ATI Radeon X300se and connecting the output using the tuner S. video connector going to a ToshibaVCR.I can record directly to the Toshiba from the Cablevision connection and the VCR works just fine.When I try to record from the tv tuner in the computer it records but only in black and white.Bought a new samsung vcr today same problem! Using the TV tuner from the computer to a Sylvania TV/VCR works without any problem. also using a Panasonic TV/VCR
    works just fine. Both TV/VCR's are only 13inch would like to be able to have vcr work with larger tv!

Thank you

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Are you sure that the TV Tuner is the Right standard?? Meaning are you sure it is a NTSC or Pal tuner depending on were you live because if you try to Capture NTSC Video with a Pal Tuner or Pal video with a NTSC tuner you will get Black and white Images....