1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recordable DVD's

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by chanceyt, Jan 21, 2007.

1. chanceyt

chanceyt Member

I want to record several movies to my DVD's but they seem to only hold 120mins, can you but ones that are longer in length or is there a feature i should be setting before transferring my videos to DVD?

2. laddyboy

laddyboy Regular member

Hello.

Can you explain in more detail exactly what you are doing and what programs you're using so we have a better idea what it is you're trying to accomplish. Are you transferring video from tape to DVD? Burning downloaded video? Backing up DVDs you own? etc.

3. chanceyt

chanceyt Member

Hello,
    I am transferring video from VHS onto DVD and I can seem to get a movie that is over 2 hours in length to record properly.

4. Griffins

Griffins Member

For larger capacity and a lil bit more money, there always double layer recordable discs.

5. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

VHS tapes to a PC converts to AVI a little over a hour is about it. You could save the avi file and convert to ISO to get more of it to a SL disc if your doing store bought movies thats more trouble that it's worth .But home movies they are worth it 100%. Thats what I did to my kids home movies put them on DVD. I used Pinnacle 10.5