1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recorded disc issues

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by western07, Oct 11, 2007.

1. western07

western07 Guest

hello,

i bought an ilo dvd player a few years ago and all of my discs are DVD+R DVD+RW? disks

I never thought i'd need a new player so soon so i never finalized the discs like an idiot. Well i've since moved from the midwest to the west coast and the player got broken in the move. The problem is there's no ILO dvd recorders anywhere around spokane or seattle.

So with over 400 discs having not been finalized and they won't play in any recorder or computer now, is there anyway to finalize these somewhere or some other way so they'll play?

2. CrazCanuk

CrazCanuk Member

Hi western07, sorry to hear that. Let's see what we can do, a few questions first; do you still have the ILO? what model is it? and what's broken, if you know? Dependant on the answers, there might be a way to either repair it or maybe connect a Liteon drive to at least get you discs finalized. Your RWs should be OK as they don't need to be finalized.

CC