1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recordnow MAX 4.5 problems...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Haskett, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Haskett

Haskett Member

I backed up copies of a few of my games on my puter hard drive with Recordnow max 4.5. Recently i had to format the drive with my operating system and RecordNow on it. I reloaded RecordNow and tried to burn my backups but all of a sudden Record Now doesn't recognise my DVD burner. I have updated the ASPI on my puter and done everything else i could think of to fix my problem...it will recognise the cd burner but not the dvd burner. Anyone have an i dea of what the problem may be??

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

sounds like you need to find a px engine update for your version of record now

3. onestop

onestop Regular member

Hello, I presume that your RecordNow Max is by Stomp and if it used to recognise your DVD burner before your formatting than it should also recognise your DVD burner after reinstalling your OS. Anyway, if your DVD Burner is a new add on gadget than by searching for a PX engine might be able to fix your problem but not for the later models because "Stomp" sold RecordNow Max to "Sonic" and they don't seems to provide support anymore.

4. Haskett

Haskett Member

It is Stomp RecordNOW Max that i am using. The DVD burner was installed in the system before the format and work with RecordNOW fine. I quickly checked the Stomp website and i was unable to find a download or upgrade for the px engine. Does someone know where this update is available for download?