1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recovering Live Info

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jayquik03, Nov 10, 2004.

1. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

I dont know if this is in the right area to post but I havent found the right information on how to recover my xbox live settings and nick... Let me start from the beggining. I was barrowing my friends xbox till I got my modded one and I put my xbox live account on it. Now I have my modded xbox and I gave him his xbox back. I want to get his harddrive tommarow and get my xbox live info off of it. But I dont know how... I know that I needed my original credit card number to put xbox live on my friends xbox when I got it but I heard instead of going through all that I could copy from his and put it back on mine. Because I dont even remember the credit card number it was my moms at the time about 2 years ago when live first came out. So is there a way for me to copy the stuff onto my xbox from his harddrive I know I would have to put his harddrive in my xbox copy the files to computer then ftp back to my modded drive but can someone give me the location of the xbox live information? TIA
    p.s. if I posted in wrong spot or there is already info please dont hesitate to delete and post link thank you

2. jayquik03

jayquik03 Regular member

=bump= you forget about me?

3. the_real_

the_real_ Member

get a mem card for xbox look in his game saves and copy your live thing to the mem card than copy over to yours from the mem card.